Blog Archive

Thursday 13 March 2014

Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss

I decided to buy some Avon Lip glosses over Christmas and hadn't tried them out until today! So here is my review! I brought the Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss in Raspberry (a rich pinky red) and Pale Peach (a shimmery pale peach).


Avon's Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss
Pale Peach
Raspberry

These colours include Avon's true colour technology which promises that the colour you see is the same as the colour once it has been applied. I love this idea especially with the red raspberry colour.

I did swatches of both colours on the back of my hand to show the colour pay off and as you can see this is very good. The Raspberry colour is vibrant and the pale peach colour shimmers in the light :)

These are the lip glosses on my lips! As you can see the Raspberry is a richer colour than the pale peach and gives off a higher glossier shine. The pale peach colour is shimmery but not gritty as I often find with shimmery lip glosses.
Pale Peach
Raspberry

Colour: I can truly see the effects of the True Colour Technology. I think the colour pay off is brilliant. I don't think my camera gives the lip glosses the credit they deserve. They have numerous other shades too and I will certainly be purchasing some others.

Value: The lip glosses are relatively cheap and can often be found as part of an offer. For the colour pay off I think these are well worth the price.

Texture: Sometimes lip glosses can be greasy feeling but these aren't at all. They feel very moisturising on my lips. As mentioned above the shimmery shade doesn't feel gritty as it often does when glosses have added shimmer.

Overall: I think these Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip glosses are great value for money and have brilliant colour pay off, thanks to their True Colour Technology. They feel lovely and moisturising on my lips!

I think will be using these a lot throughout the summer months :)

1 comment:

  1. Very helpful Post!!! This is the first time I have read a post like this. Find Career tips here.


    Lip Palette

    ReplyDelete