Blog Archive

Sunday 16 March 2014

Avon Nailwear Opal Top Coat

I wasn't going to do any reviews this weekend, but I did my nails and couldn't resist telling you about Avon Nailwear Opal Top Coat. I have used this nail polish on top of colour before and it has looked very good. However, today I tried it on its own as its sunny and I fancied some glitter / shimmer feel to my nails to reflect in the light. This nail polish is perfect for that. 
Avon Nailwear Opal Top Coat
It includes flecks of blue, purple, white and yellow sparkles (which you can see in the picture above). It is beautiful as a top coat, but I actually prefer this on its own. I think it adds something special to otherwise plain nails! 


If you are looking for a fashionable finish to your manicure or an opalescent finish then this is the polish for you! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment