Blog Archive

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Avon Advanced Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

Hi Everyone,

Today is a real hit & miss review on the Avon Advanced Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. This shampoo & conditioner by Avon promises to gently transform dry hair, leaving it feeling moisturised, soft, smooth & silky. It contains Argan Oil, Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These retail at £2.80 each and come in a 250ml bottle which is relatively small in relation to most shampoo & conditioners nowadays. 



Now I am a huge HUGE fan of this shampoo but I really dislike the conditioner. I used it after the shampoo and it did nothing to condition my hair. In fact afterwards it felt very coarse and almost worse than when I washed my hair. I'm not saying that you cant cope with it - but its definitely disappointing in relation to the shampoo. Needless to say I will not be buying this again! 


So lets forget about the conditioner and talk a bit about the shampoo. With this shampoo a little goes a long, long way. It lathers up really well and feels like it cleans your hair really well. When I use this along with a hair mask or conditioner it leaves my hair feeling so soft and it has this lovely shine to it. It feels very smooth & silky. I will definitely be buying this again :)



I think this will be a staple in my daily routine!



Let me know if you have tried these too and what you think!




 photo Signature_zpsdbf5ab73.png

No comments:

Post a Comment