Blog Archive

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Boots Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask


I was a bit skeptical about this hair mask to start off with. I read all of the rave reviews on Boots.com and decided to buy it and as it was only £1.99 I thought that there was nothing to loose. It states that the mask will "Smooth frizz, leaving hair soft, shiny, tangle-free and deeply moisturised."


First Impression:

My first impression of this mask was not a good one, I put a large amount of the product into my hair after shampooing and left it on for 5 minutes. I rinsed and found that my hair when wet was tangled and hard to get a brush through, when dry it was fine and felt soft and moisturised.


From further use:

After using this mask once a week for the past few months I am really feeling the benefits. My hair is smoother, soft and shiny and feels very healthy. The mask no longer makes my hair tangled and matted after the shower and I feel this may be due to a change in shampoo...


Overall:

I would highly recommend this mask, it smells gorgeous, makes your hair super smooth and tangle-free. My hair feels in really good condition after use and I would suggest to use this once or twice a week for a deeply nourishing treatment. It is a steal at £1.99 and I now understand why it was sold out when I first went to purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment